PROVISION OF MANAGERIAL, CONSULTANCY, SUPERVISION, AND ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE REALIZATION OF BELENE NPP PROJECT
The aim of the provided managerial, consultancy, supervision and engineering services is to assist the implementation of the Project for design, construction and commissioning of the Belene Nuclear Power Plant.
Assistance to the Owner was provided in the following activities:
- Preparation of a detailed feasibility study of seven options for the selection of the reactor;
- Feasibility studies in accordance with the IAEA recommendations;
- Structuring of the Project;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Development of the Terms of Reference and the Tender Documentation, as well as evaluation of the offers of the Bidders;
- Preparation of the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Contract and assistance to the Owner in the negotiation process;
- Quality Management;
- Project review, approval of design data packages;
- Construction supervision.
The Project started in 2003 and was active until 2012, when it was suspended by resolution of the National Assembly.