The project is divided into several main stages, as described below.
Stage 1. Elaboration of a technical design in parts: mechanical, civil structures, I&C, electrical, fire safety, Health and Safety Plan, etc., according to Regulation No. 4 ”On the scope and contents of the investment projects”.
Stage 2. Review and approval of the technical design parts by the Customer.
Stage 3. Elaboration of a detailed design.
Stage 4. Review and approval of the detailed design parts by the Customer.
Stage 5. Construction site arrangement
Stage 6. Delivery of the equipment and stage by stage installation, as follows:
- Boiler-condenser complete set
- Steam turbine complete set
- Regenerative preheaters complete set
- Fast acting pressure reducing and cooldown device BROU 100-1 from main steam header, and connection with the boiler-condenser, complete set
- High pressure steam pipelines and valves from the main steam header to the turbine, and from the turbine to the header 8-13 ata, complete set
- Pipeline fittings-connections with the district heating system and with the plant cooling system, complete with valves
- Oil system of the steam turbine and the generator
- Electric generator
- Outlet transformers and connection with the national power grid
- Control and measuring instrumentation for Turbogenerator # 9
- Electrical installation work
Stage 7. Procurement of the required auxiliary equipment and materials, spare parts for 5 years operation period and special tools as required for installation, maintenance and repair of the delivered equipment
Stage 8. Adjustment and pre-commissioning tests
Stage 9. 72-hour tests and commissioning into operation
Stage 10. Warranty tests
Stage 11. Warranty period