Risk Engineering Ltd. provides project management services, including for projects which are financed under European programs. The above activity includes support to Employer work and representation of the Employer before the interested state and municipal authorities throughout the whole process of preparation and/or implementation of the investment intention (the investment project). The activity may comprise the whole period of project implementation/ realization of the investment intention (from preparation works through design process and implementation to commissioning), or certain parts thereof. It may also include:
- Preparation of the application documentation for project financing
- Preparation of tender documents, bid evaluation and selection of the participants in the investment project - Designer, Constructor, Consultant, Vendor of machinery and equipment
- Management and control of Investment Project implementation, management and control of project execution process (construction and/or installation), management and control of commissioning process
- Representation of the Employer before financing institution, drawing up intermediate and final reports and reporting documents for the needs of the financing institution
Some of the project management contracts completed by Risk Engineering Ltd. are listed below:
- Drawing up a draft proposal on Municipality of Karnobat application for financing by the Kozloduy International Fund (2010-2013), Measure 3 “Top priority project line for municipal buildings energy efficiency” according to the requirements of Kozloduy International Fund (2010-2013).
- Contract with Lucky Municipality for provision of consultancy services related to the management of the project for "Reconstruction, extension and modernization of the town of Lucky's Youth Centre situated on Regulated Land Property II, quarter No. 25, thus extending it by the construction of adjacent building for an Information Centre, and construction of a Photovoltaic power plant for auxiliary power supply to the site”. The above Project is financed by the Rural Development Program for the period between 2007 and 2013.