We offer different engineering services related to construction, reconstruction and assessment of engineering safety of complex building structures in the energy sector and industry, including:
- Modeling complex and critical civil structures such as nuclear power plants, spent nuclear fuel storage facilities, dams.
- Calculation analyses of stress conditions of critical structures due to mechanical, thermal and combined impacts.
- Evaluation of reliability of critical building structures subject to heavy loads due to natural phenomena - earthquakes, storms, floods, fires etc.
- Reliability evaluation of critical building structures subject to heavy loads of technogenic origin – aircraft crash, explosion wave, pipe whip due to pipeline rupture, missile fall.
- Development of engineering and detailed design documentation required for civil structures construction and reconstruction